I have been very bullish on Bitcoin albeit the recent dip to $29K.

I have been accumulating Bitcoin and other alt-coins since mid-May, consistently placing orders every week.

Current crypto portfolio is as followed.

Call me crazy, I have wild targets for Bitcoin — $130K and $200K.

--

--

Stock portfolio.
My stock portfolio consists of both Dividend and Growth stocks. The plan is to invest onto these stocks on monthly basis or at least quarterly. The horizon I will have for these stocks are about 5 to 10 years.

As of time of writing, DIDI is under tremendous pressure due to personal data usage vs. national security fear. Read more from CNA report. However, I am cautiously accumulating DIDI shares.

Crypto portfolio.
Bitcoin has a higher allocation compare to other alt-coins. My target allocation for BTC is fixed at 45%. The remaining 55% are for much speculative assets in my crypto portfolio. BTC and ETH will be my long term hold and will continue investing on monthly basis.

--

--